Friday, November 13, 2015

Being Human


 

 
When you look at someone, what do you see?

I see people, humans.

What do you really see?

I see humans, equality.

 

If you say that this is your land

And you know there will be an end

Then why do you keep on to extend,

Your thoughts are filled with shame

And if you see them, you will give them the blame.

You can never be a human if you were like this

I know that humans are free

And if they live, they live to be whatever that they can be

They will become more than you will ever see.

And beat you, and there will be an end to them

Just like there will be for you.

Except that you will always die many times

And that they will peacefully die once

That is, when their death comes.

You can never face them face-to face

The longer you live

The longer they will keep on trying to get rid of you.

For you are the one who came there filled with

Madness

Not like a human being.

And if I told you that I was one of them

What would you do?

Will you kill me like you killed them,

Or will you hate me, like you hated them.

If you were one of them, which you will never

Be

Then there would have never been of your kind

And life would be so free.

So they can be, so they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment